Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The Beginning of Blogging

So this is blogging eh? Seems easy enough. I am thinking this blog will be a bit of an outlet. I have always kind of enjoyed writing, so I hope to be able to do this on a fairly regular basis. I am a bit confused on the format. If I have different issues that I am thinking and wanting to share my opinions on, do I post separately or itemize one post. I think to start, I will go with the latter.

Events: Currently we are all excited that the young girl was found. Interestingly enough, she was found only a couple of miles from where I work. I literally drive by the place where she was found on a weekly basis, pretty crazy stuff. Just saw on the news that a 'Person of Interest' was approached by police at which time he shot himself.

Sports: Looking forward to Garcia's start, I read on SI that he is leading the ROY in their internal voting, he is BA. Looks like it is raining there so there may be a delay. If so, I think I may go run.

Zane: Cardiologist appointment tomorrow. I think he has to have an echo, which he hated last time. Audra and I have a ton of questions that we need to remember to ask him. I hope the answers are close to what I am expecting.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Cool beginning to blogdom, Zach. Welcome to the cult of bleary eyed bloggers. Ha Ha

    ReplyDelete